January 21, 2005

Demented and Sad, But Social: Social Characters for Antisocial Players -- Part I

Demented and Sad, But Social: Social Characters for Antisocial Players -- Part I

Pyramid sez: The first of a two-part generic article with insight for characters who can win friends and influence people . . . even if the players can't.

I sez: This combines things like Dale Carnegie, anthropological field guides, true crime accounts, histories of diplomacy, and other guides to how people can or should interact with each other in order to give non-social players (which, let's face it, is most of us) some suggestions on how to play socially-oriented characters. This part covers basic meet-and-greet tactics, social climbing, haggling, and con games.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now it seems like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Check out my weblog ... refinishing hardwood floors

May 10, 2013 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


Feel free to surf to my blog; the Interlace

May 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this website carries amazing and really excellent information in favor of readers.

Also visit my website ... World Of Tanks Hack

June 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wish for to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your
won blog.

Check out my page ... 7zip install

June 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

certainly like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to
inform the reality however I will certainly come again again.


Feel free to visit my homepage Minecraft Crack

June 15, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she
wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over
here.

Check out my web site jailbreak The ps3

June 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home